Friday, September 6, 2013

Questions Answered...




What is your computer experience? 

I've been working with computers for almost my entire life, I am getting into tablet drawing on my iPad and am beginning to follow artists who do the same. 

What is your major class? 

Well I am trying to major is Computer Graphics, so, this one?

What do you hope to get out of this class? 

A better understanding of computer image rendering and hopefully a stronger use on composition. 

Who is your favorite Artist? 

Jeez.. where to begin. Jeff Gogue would be a top pick, along with some of my favorites Gunnar Gaylord, Nikko Hurtado, Annie Frenzel, Emily Rose Murray. Mostly tattoo artists who also concentrate on other mediums. 

Write a five line story? 

A rose grows from the ground and is very young starting as a bud. 
Once it's sick of being a bud, it becomes a small flower. Flowers get full and rich in color, reaching desired potential. As it's potent, its time is also got an expiration. Beauty never stays, and death never fails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment